Becoming A Computer Expert In 7 Days
This guide is written for the average PC user, who is terrified of computers and is a computer idiot.
It contains information that teaches you what a computer consists of, how to upgrade different components, how to troubleshoot common problems, how to protect your PC, and how to effortlessly reinstall your PC when needed.
If you think that you’ll never understand computers and have no chance of learning how to fix errors yourself, then think again.
The book, How To Become A Computer Expert In 7 Days, will change that.
You’ll be confident when working on an important project with your PC and will be over the moon once you start fixing problems by yourself.
After a while, you’ll be receiving calls from other neighbors, crying for help.
Inside the book, you’ll discover:
- What kind of PC you really need for the tasks you’re doing
- What are the essential components of a PC
- How each PC components work and if you need to replace them
- What to do if your PC is slow before deciding if you need an upgrade
- The type of software you must install on your PC
- How to re-install the whole of your PC in under 2 hours
- How to know if you’re taken for a ride by a technician fixing your PC
- How to speak to a computer salesman
- Advanced techniques on troubleshooting your PC
- And much, much more…